How I will help you build a successful photo archive:
1. Review your existing photo files and determine your image needs going forward.
2. Determine a sustainable budget for an image archive and identify infrastructure that fits that budget.
3. Develop an effective archiving process that is simple to use, and simple to train others to use.
4. Develop file-naming protocol and master keyword lists for your organization.
5. Edit and process your existing images to lay the foundation for your archive.
6. Create a manual that identifies your photo brand; image acquisition methods, archiving procedure, licensing and copyright issues.